Enterprise Fire Alarm Systems / Enterprise Fire Detection Systems
Enterprise Fire Alarm Systems and Services for Modern Enterprise Corporations and Businesses
Implementing the correct Enterprise Fire Alarm System can be the difference between having a warehouse full of products, and a years worth of Losses and Insurance Claims. Fire is one of the greatest threats to Enterprise Properties. On average there is a fire every 24 seconds, and by implementing a Barcom Code Compliant Enterprise Fire Detection System, you can minimize this risk to your Enterprise Property or Business. Barcom’s Enterprise Security team provides state-of-the-art Enterprise Fire Detection Systems, Equipment and Services that will allow your system to detect smoke and/or heat quickly, accurately, and reliably.
Barcom Security has been one of the Industry Leading Enterprise Fire Alarm Experts for 25+ years with has NICET and NFPA Certified Experts on staff to design your Enterprise Fire Detection System in accordance with all state and local codes.
Barcom provides the following Enterprise Fire Alarm Systems and Enterprise Fire Detection Systems and Services for Commerical Businesses.
- Full NFPA Design and Installation
- Annual Testing and Inspections
- Stamped / Sealed Drawings
- 24/7 Service
- Device/System Trouble Shooting and/or Replacement
- Analog Addressable Fire Systems
- Conventional Fire Systems
- Voice Evac / Mass Notification Systems
- UL (Five 5 Diamond) Monitoring at our Barcom owned Central Station
- UUFX Services
- Full Integration with Access Control Systems and Video System
- Fire Alarm Video Verification (to help prevent false alarm fees)
- Sprinkler System Monitoring
- Hood Suppression System Monitoring
Barcom can also offer cost effective Annual Service Agreements for all of your systems.