Home Security System Ellisville
The lifestyle that you and your family enjoy needs to be protected. Your home and your loved ones need to be protected, at all costs. Certifications matter when it comes to a peace of mind, and you only want a home security company that is highly certified. Barcom Security offers both. If your Ellisville home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Ellisville Home Security Systems are complete and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a tablet, computer or smart phone, you can maintain your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also informs you when someone enters or exits your home. When an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the case and allow you to decide whether further actions are required. With the full suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can rest assured that your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property requires home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can give you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Ellisville
Effective home security systems cover every angle of approach to your home as well as using several other methods to ensure your house is protected inside and out. Door locks alone are not going to give you the security you need. To fully protect your home, you need a home security system that will stop a threat in its tracks before it reaches your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware covers your additional doors and windows to make sure your home is invasion proof. With this hardware, every entrance to your home will be covered by an alarm.
- Glass Break Detectors – Glass break detectors alert you and your family of a potential forceful entry into your home. When a burglar doesn’t want to spend time sneaking into your home, they will force their entry through a door or window. When they break a window or a glass door, an alarm will sound alerting you of the break-in.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – A central part of any home safety system, these alert systems let you know whether or not your house is in danger. Adding these products to any home security system can ensure that you and your family are safe from any emergencies that arise from gas or fires.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors let you know whether or not there is a leak in your house. These detectors are designed to spot even the smallest leaks of water, and can potentially save your home thousands of dollars in repair costs.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras give you a live feed of your property and also allow you to save video footage for later in the event that an emergency does arise. This incredible feature can let you watch your home at all times of the day, even when you aren’t there. Surveillance cameras also allow you to make the correct decision regarding your property when an emergency arises and you aren’t there.
- App Access for Control – All of Barcom Security’s products can be linked to our Home Security System app, giving you complete control of your home security system.
Home Security Systems Ellisville – Security where it Matters
The safety and security of your family and your property are integral to the peace of mind of your family. When you lock your doors at night, you want to be assured that regardless of any emergencies that arise, the home security system that you’ve chosen for your Ellisville home is going to protect you and help make sure that you are all safe and secure. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Technicians in Ellisville will make sure that your home security system is fully functional and responsive before any security installation is completed. If your Ellisville home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.