Fairview Heights, IL
Home Security System Fairview Heights
Family first, always. You want the security of knowing that your loved ones and your property are protected, from any and all threats. Certifications matter when it comes to a peace of mind, and you only want a home security company that is highly certified. Barcom Security offers both. If your Fairview Heights home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Fairview Heights Home Security Systems are complete and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a computer, tablet or smart phone, you can oversee your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also informs you when someone enters or exits your home. If an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the situation and allow you to decide whether further actions are warranted. With the complete suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can rest and relax in the fact that your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property requires home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can give you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Fairview Heights
Effective home security systems cover every angle of approach to your home as well as using several other methods to ensure your house is protected inside and out. In this modern world, door locks are simply not enough. Your family and property deserve security solutions that will stop a potential burglar before they even reach your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware covers your additional doors and windows to make sure your home is invasion proof. This hardware feature provides critical coverage to the additional entrances to your house that are not normally used, but could be used by a potential burglar.
- Glass Break Detectors – Glass break detectors alert you and your family of a potential forceful entry into your home. Not all burglars try to get into your house by manipulating your door locks, some will force their entry. When they break a window or a glass door, an alarm will sound alerting you of the break-in.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – A central part of any home safety system, these alert systems let you know whether or not your house is in danger. These products are integral to any home security system and should be integral to any part of a new installation.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors are used to ensure that if a pipe bursts or a leak develops inside your walls that you will be alerted before too much damage is done. These detectors can save you thousands of dollars in repairs if the leak is detected early enough.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras can provide you with a live feed of your home and property. This incredible feature can let you watch your home at all times of the day, even when you aren’t there. Surveillance cameras also allow you to make the correct decision regarding your property when an emergency arises and you aren’t there.
- App Access for Control – Barcom Security’s innovate app gives you the ability to control the entirety of your home security system with the click of a button.
Home Security Systems Fairview Heights – Security where it Matters
The safety and security of your family and your property are integral to the peace of mind of your family. Your Fairview Heights home deserves to be secure, and you deserve to have a complete and comprehensive home security system to protect it. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Technicians in Fairview Heights will make sure that your home security system is fully functional and responsive before any security installation is completed. If your Fairview Heights home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.