Home Security System Jacksonville
Nothing is more important than the security of your family. You need security that can safeguard your loved ones and property, no matter what. Certifications matter when it comes to a peace of mind, and you only want a home security company that is highly certified. Barcom Security offers both. If your Jacksonville home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Jacksonville Home Security Systems are complete and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a computer, smart phone or tablet, you can command your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also declares to you when someone enters or exits your home. If an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the event and allow you to decide whether further actions are required. With the full suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can breath easy knowing your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property needs home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can provide you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Jacksonville
Effective home security systems cover every angle of approach to your home as well as using several other methods to ensure your house is protected inside and out. Your home security needs more than door locks. To fully protect your home, you need a home security system that will stop a threat in its tracks before it reaches your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware covers your additional doors and windows to make sure your home is invasion proof. With this hardware, every entrance to your home will be covered by an alarm.
- Glass Break Detectors – Glass break detectors alert you and your family of a potential forceful entry into your home. Not all burglars try to get into your house by manipulating your door locks, some will force their entry. When any glass window or outward facing glass surface is broken, the alarms will sound giving your family the time it needs to react to the emergency.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – A central part of any home safety system, these alert systems let you know whether or not your house is in danger. These products are integral to any home security system and should be integral to any part of a new installation.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors are used to ensure that if a pipe bursts or a leak develops inside your walls that you will be alerted before too much damage is done. These detectors are designed to spot even the smallest leaks of water, and can potentially save your home thousands of dollars in repair costs.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras can provide you with a live feed of your home and property. This incredible feature can let you watch your home at all times of the day, even when you aren’t there. Surveillance cameras are an excellent tool for dissuading potential burglars from choosing your home, as well as allowing you to make the best decisions regarding an emergency that may be happening at your home while you’re not there.
- App Access for Control – All of Barcom Security’s products can be linked to our Home Security System app, giving you complete control of your home security system.
Home Security Systems Jacksonville – Security where it Matters
Your peace of mind requires that your family and property are safe. Your Jacksonville home deserves to be secure, and you deserve to have a complete and comprehensive home security system to protect it. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Technicians in Jacksonville will make sure that your home security system is fully functional and responsive before any security installation is completed. If your Jacksonville home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.