Home Security System Springfield
The lifestyle that you and your family enjoy needs to be protected. Your home and your loved ones need to be protected, no matter what. The experience of the company you are choosing to protect your home matters, and you only want a highly certified home security company. Barcom Security offers both. If your Springfield home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Springfield Home Security Systems are comprehensive and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a computer, tablet or smart phone, you can control your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also tells you when someone enters or exits your home. When an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the status and allow you to decide whether further actions are required. With the comprehensive suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can rest and relax in the fact that your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property requires home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can offer you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Springfield
Home Security Systems have to employ various different systems to ensure that your family and property are protected from any angle of danger. Your home security needs more than door locks. To fully protect your home, you need a home security system that will stop a threat in its tracks before it reaches your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware feature provides critical coverage to the additional entrances to your house that are not normally used, but could be used by a potential burglar. With this hardware, every entrance to your home will be covered by an alarm.
- Glass Break Detectors – Glass break detectors alert you and your family of a potential forceful entry into your home. When a burglar doesn’t want to spend time sneaking into your home, they will force their entry through a door or window. When they break a window or a glass door, an alarm will sound alerting you of the break-in.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Threats that originate inside your home can be as dangerous as any burglar. These products are integral to any home security system and should be integral to any part of a new installation.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors let you know whether or not there is a leak in your house. These detectors can save you thousands of dollars in repairs if the leak is detected early enough.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras can provide you with a live feed of your home and property. This revolutionary feature lets you look in on your house and property while you are at work, or on the go. Surveillance cameras are an excellent tool for dissuading potential burglars from choosing your home, as well as allowing you to make the best decisions regarding an emergency that may be happening at your home while you’re not there.
- App Access for Control – Barcom Security’s innovate app gives you the ability to control the entirety of your home security system with the click of a button.
Home Security Systems Springfield – Security where it Matters
Your peace of mind requires that your family and property are safe. You want the assurance that comes with having a secured and proven home security system to keep your family and your Springfield home safe. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Technicians in Springfield will make sure that your home security system is fully functional and responsive before any security installation is completed. If your Springfield home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.