St. Louis, MO
Home Security System St. Louis
The lifestyle that you and your family enjoy needs to be protected. You want the security of knowing that your loved ones and your property are protected, no matter what. The experience of the company you are choosing to protect your home matters, and you only want a highly certified home security company. Barcom Security offers both. If your St. Louis home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our St. Louis Home Security Systems are complete and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a computer, smart phone or tablet, you can operate your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also announces you when someone enters or exits your home. When an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the case and allow you to decide whether further actions are required. With the comprehensive suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can rest and relax in the fact that your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property has to have home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can give you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems St. Louis
Effective home security systems have to employ a variety of different approaches to ensure that a home or property is fully protected. In this modern world, door locks are simply not enough. Your family and property deserve security solutions that will stop a potential burglar before they even reach your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware covers your additional doors and windows to make sure your home is invasion proof. With this hardware, every entrance to your home will be covered by an alarm.
- Glass Break Detectors – When one of your windows or glass doors is broken, glass break detectors will alert your family of the emergency. When a burglar doesn’t want to spend time sneaking into your home, they will force their entry through a door or window. When any glass window or outward facing glass surface is broken, the alarms will sound giving your family the time it needs to react to the emergency.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Threats that originate inside your home can be as dangerous as any burglar. Adding these products to any home security system can ensure that you and your family are safe from any emergencies that arise from gas or fires.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors are used to ensure that if a pipe bursts or a leak develops inside your walls that you will be alerted before too much damage is done. These detectors can save you thousands of dollars in repairs if the leak is detected early enough.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras give you a live feed of your property and also allow you to save video footage for later in the event that an emergency does arise. This incredible feature can let you watch your home at all times of the day, even when you aren’t there. Surveillance cameras also allow you to make the correct decision regarding your property when an emergency arises and you aren’t there.
- App Access for Control – All of Barcom Security’s products can be linked to our Home Security System app, giving you complete control of your home security system.
Home Security Systems St. Louis – Security where it Matters
Your peace of mind requires that your family and property are safe. Your St. Louis home deserves to be secure, and you deserve to have a complete and comprehensive home security system to protect it. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Systems provide complete coverage for any St. Louis home, and our security technicians can ensure that the home security system you choose is properly installed and properly running before any installation project is complete. If your St. Louis home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.