Home Security System Sterling
Your family is more important than anything else in your life. You need security that can safeguard your loved ones and property, regardless of the emergency that happens. Certifications matter when it comes to a peace of mind, and you only want a home security company that is highly certified. Barcom Security offers both. If your Sterling home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Sterling Home Security Systems are thorough and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a computer, tablet or smart phone, you can maintain your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also announces you when someone enters or exits your home. If an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the event and allow you to decide whether further actions are warranted. With the comprehensive suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can relax knowing your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property needs home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can provide you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Sterling
Home Security Systems have to employ various different systems to ensure that your family and property are protected from any angle of danger. In this modern world, door locks are simply not enough. Your family and property deserve security solutions that will stop a potential burglar before they even reach your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware covers your additional doors and windows to make sure your home is invasion proof. With this hardware, every entrance to your home will be covered by an alarm.
- Glass Break Detectors – Glass break detectors alert you and your family of a potential forceful entry into your home. When a burglar doesn’t want to spend time sneaking into your home, they will force their entry through a door or window. When they break a window or a glass door, an alarm will sound alerting you of the break-in.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – A central part of any home safety system, these alert systems let you know whether or not your house is in danger. These products are integral to any home security system and should be integral to any part of a new installation.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors let you know whether or not there is a leak in your house. These detectors can save you thousands of dollars in repairs if the leak is detected early enough.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras can provide you with a live feed of your home and property. This revolutionary feature lets you look in on your house and property while you are at work, or on the go. Surveillance cameras are an excellent tool for dissuading potential burglars from choosing your home, as well as allowing you to make the best decisions regarding an emergency that may be happening at your home while you’re not there.
- App Access for Control – All of Barcom Security’s products can be linked to our Home Security System app, giving you complete control of your home security system.
Home Security Systems Sterling – Security where it Matters
Your peace of mind requires that your family and property are safe. Your Sterling home deserves to be secure, and you deserve to have a complete and comprehensive home security system to protect it. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Technicians in Sterling will make sure that your home security system is fully functional and responsive before any security installation is completed. If your Sterling home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.