Home Security System Troy
Your family is more important than anything else in your life. You want the security of knowing that your loved ones and your property are protected, no matter what. You want the peace of mind that comes with having an elite and comprehensive home security system that is monitored by a Five Diamond certified security company. Barcom Security offers both. If your Troy home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Troy Home Security Systems are complete and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a computer, smart phone or tablet, you can oversee your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also tells you when someone enters or exits your home. If an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the case and allow you to decide whether further actions are required. With the complete suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can rest and relax in the fact that your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property needs home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can give you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Troy
Effective home security systems have to employ a variety of different approaches to ensure that a home or property is fully protected. In this modern world, door locks are simply not enough. Your family and property deserve security solutions that will stop a potential burglar before they even reach your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware feature provides critical coverage to the additional entrances to your house that are not normally used, but could be used by a potential burglar. This hardware feature provides critical coverage to the additional entrances to your house that are not normally used, but could be used by a potential burglar.
- Glass Break Detectors – Glass break detectors alert you and your family of a potential forceful entry into your home. Not all burglars try to get into your house by manipulating your door locks, some will force their entry. When they break a window or a glass door, an alarm will sound alerting you of the break-in.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Threats that originate inside your home can be as dangerous as any burglar. Adding these products to any home security system can ensure that you and your family are safe from any emergencies that arise from gas or fires.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors are used to ensure that if a pipe bursts or a leak develops inside your walls that you will be alerted before too much damage is done. These detectors can save you thousands of dollars in repairs if the leak is detected early enough.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras give you a live feed of your property and also allow you to save video footage for later in the event that an emergency does arise. This revolutionary feature lets you look in on your house and property while you are at work, or on the go. Surveillance cameras are an excellent tool for dissuading potential burglars from choosing your home, as well as allowing you to make the best decisions regarding an emergency that may be happening at your home while you’re not there.
- App Access for Control – Barcom Security’s innovate app gives you the ability to control the entirety of your home security system with the click of a button.
Home Security Systems Troy – Security where it Matters
Your peace of mind requires that your family and property are safe. When you lock your doors at night, you want to be assured that regardless of any emergencies that arise, the home security system that you’ve chosen for your Troy home is going to protect you and help make sure that you are all safe and secure. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Systems provide complete coverage for any Troy home, and our security technicians can ensure that the home security system you choose is properly installed and properly running before any installation project is complete. If your Troy home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.