Home Security System Washington
Your family is more important than anything else in your life. You want the security of knowing that your loved ones and your property are protected, at all costs. You want the peace of mind that comes with having an elite and comprehensive home security system that is monitored by a Five Diamond certified security company. Barcom Security offers both. If your Washington home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Washington Home Security Systems are complete and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a computer, tablet or smart phone, you can control your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also declares to you when someone enters or exits your home. When an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the event and allow you to decide whether further actions are warranted. With the comprehensive suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can rest and relax in the fact that your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property needs home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can offer you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Washington
Effective home security systems have to employ a variety of different approaches to ensure that a home or property is fully protected. Your home security needs more than door locks. To fully protect your home, you need a home security system that will stop a threat in its tracks before it reaches your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware covers your additional doors and windows to make sure your home is invasion proof. This hardware feature provides critical coverage to the additional entrances to your house that are not normally used, but could be used by a potential burglar.
- Glass Break Detectors – When one of your windows or glass doors is broken, glass break detectors will alert your family of the emergency. Not all burglars try to get into your house by manipulating your door locks, some will force their entry. When any glass window or outward facing glass surface is broken, the alarms will sound giving your family the time it needs to react to the emergency.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – A central part of any home safety system, these alert systems let you know whether or not your house is in danger. Adding these products to any home security system can ensure that you and your family are safe from any emergencies that arise from gas or fires.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors let you know whether or not there is a leak in your house. These detectors are designed to spot even the smallest leaks of water, and can potentially save your home thousands of dollars in repair costs.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras can provide you with a live feed of your home and property. This incredible feature can let you watch your home at all times of the day, even when you aren’t there. Surveillance cameras are an excellent tool for dissuading potential burglars from choosing your home, as well as allowing you to make the best decisions regarding an emergency that may be happening at your home while you’re not there.
- App Access for Control – All of Barcom Security’s products can be linked to our Home Security System app, giving you complete control of your home security system.
Home Security Systems Washington – Security where it Matters
The safety and security of your family and your property are integral to the peace of mind of your family. Your Washington home deserves to be secure, and you deserve to have a complete and comprehensive home security system to protect it. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Technicians in Washington will make sure that your home security system is fully functional and responsive before any security installation is completed. If your Washington home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.