Wood River, IL
Home Security System Wood River
Family first, always. You want the security of knowing that your loved ones and your property are protected, no matter what. You want comfort, security, and the peace of mind that can only be gained with a home security system backed by a Five Diamond certified security company. Barcom Security offers both. If your Wood River home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.
Our Wood River Home Security Systems are comprehensive and state of the art. Using our innovative app that can be controlled with a tablet, computer or smart phone, you can regulate your home video cameras, smart door locks, lights, and even your A/C systems. The app also declares to you when someone enters or exits your home. When an emergency does occur at your home, the app will alert you of the situation and allow you to decide whether further actions are warranted. With the complete suite of Home Security Solutions we provide, you can relax knowing your family and your lifestyle will be protected. If your home or property requires home security solutions, call or contact Barcom Security to see how we can give you and your family a peace-of-mind.
Home Security Systems Wood River
Effective home security systems have to employ a variety of different approaches to ensure that a home or property is fully protected. In this modern world, door locks are simply not enough. Your family and property deserve security solutions that will stop a potential burglar before they even reach your front door. To this end, Barcom Security advises several different products and solutions that you can use to protect your home from attacks.
- Alarms for Doors and Windows – This hardware covers your additional doors and windows to make sure your home is invasion proof. With this hardware, every entrance to your home will be covered by an alarm.
- Glass Break Detectors – When one of your windows or glass doors is broken, glass break detectors will alert your family of the emergency. Not all burglars try to get into your house by manipulating your door locks, some will force their entry. When they break a window or a glass door, an alarm will sound alerting you of the break-in.
- Motion Detectors – Motion detectors use heat sensors and movement sensors to alert your family to possible intruders inside your home or on your property. These alerts can give you the critical time that is needed to call the authorities.
- Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors – A central part of any home safety system, these alert systems let you know whether or not your house is in danger. Adding these products to any home security system can ensure that you and your family are safe from any emergencies that arise from gas or fires.
- Water Detectors – Water detectors let you know whether or not there is a leak in your house. These detectors are designed to spot even the smallest leaks of water, and can potentially save your home thousands of dollars in repair costs.
- Surveillance Camera Systems – Surveillance Cameras and video cameras give you a live feed of your property and also allow you to save video footage for later in the event that an emergency does arise. This incredible feature can let you watch your home at all times of the day, even when you aren’t there. Surveillance cameras also allow you to make the correct decision regarding your property when an emergency arises and you aren’t there.
- App Access for Control – Barcom Security’s innovate app gives you the ability to control the entirety of your home security system with the click of a button.
Home Security Systems Wood River – Security where it Matters
The safety and security of your family and your property are integral to the peace of mind of your family. You want the assurance that comes with having a secured and proven home security system to keep your family and your Wood River home safe. Barcom Security can offer you that protection. Our Home Security Technicians in Wood River will make sure that your home security system is fully functional and responsive before any security installation is completed. If your Wood River home needs a home security system, call or contact our team today at 314-421-4343 for Missouri, or 618-277-3344 or 618-969-7088 for Illinois.